Friday, December 4, 2009

Christmas Decorations!




The weekend before Thanksgiving Brandon had a seminar, so I had him help me get the tree out on Saturday, and on Sunday I decorated the mantel and the tree! We had to wait until Monday night to have a fire, so I had to wait to take pictures.




I don't really have a theme for my tree, but it is kind of a victorian woods theme? The peonies on the tree and the tulle are from our wedding. I bought the champagne and brown glass balls and the birds the first Christmas we were married. The owls, chipmunks, and the star were purchased at Pottery Barn last Febraury during the 80% off sale!



5 comments:

  1. The tulle is my favorite! You do such a nice job with your apartment :)

    When are you going home for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will be in december 19-20 for hali's wedding, but we have to come back because I have to work the 21,22, and half a day on the 23 and then I am off until Jan 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to spend some time with you guys. The apartment, as usual, looks fantastic. Love the blog decor too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I gave you a blog award! Check out my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweetie, I love your Valentine Blog picture!! I love this picture of you guys!!!

    Love you both,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete