Saturday, June 19, 2010

Its a.....BOY!!


The wonderful baby that I have been spending all day with has been a boy all along! We were very very surprised because we were sure he was a girl. Our wonderful sonographer (who has been one for over 30 years) started off the appointment by measuring the head, then the heart, bladder...and then this popped up on the screen!


He didn't even have to tell us. We both looked at each other and I said, its a boy?! and Brandon said I think so!! I couldn't stop laughing! I could tell B was even more excited. He always said he was happy about having a girl, but when he saw the above picture, I could tell he was thrilled! We were so surprised, but so so happy!!
After the appointment we called our families and they were also very surprised, but excited. Then we went looking at clothes and other fun stuff for Nolan! We fell in love with the Uppababy stroller! I was so excited when we went to get it yesterday!



Close up of our furry "baby".

Everything else during the sonogram was perfect! Brandon enjoyed getting to see the spine (of course) and all the other organs functioning properly. The sono guy said he was about 14 oz and measuring just right! I have my next prenatal appointment on Thursday with Becky, our midwife! I am still loving everything about seeing a midwife. I love the flexibility, appreciation, and respect they have for a woman's body!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, Sarah. Weren't you just born yesterday? And now you are about to be the mother of a son. So very, very happy for you Sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are all so excited about Mr. Nolee. I know he and the Bave will always be close friends. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So excited!! When Sarah called with the news all I could do was laugh, laugh and laugh!!! I was surprised and over joyed all together. And my next thought was that my little Ava would have a cousin and playmate. I deeply love my family!!! Chris and I are so happy!!!!!

    Love ya,
    Mom (Baba)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, I saw your blog at the Allen Birthing Center's facebook page, and your baby is so cute! I just wanted to know WHERE you got that yellow stroller/car seat. What brand is it? It is adorable! Have a great day, and congrats on your baby!

    ReplyDelete